Bike Stop is a secure storage facility for bikes, e-bikes and scooters at 28 Grey Street, Tauranga.
To use Bike Stop you need to:
- Create a Bike Stop account
- Purchase Bike Stop storage parking credits
- Book your parking days
- You will receive a PIN code (or collect your Fob Key) for access
- Store and lock your bike
Storage Purchase options include:
- A one-off purchase of parking credits
- A recurring membership plan of ongoing parking credits.
Bike park options include:
- Shared dual bike rack - with power for charging
- Shared dual bike rack - no power
- Single bike rack - no power
- Single cargo bike rack - with power for charging
- Scooters and e-scooters can be booked into an appropriate bike rack.
To Access Bike Stop:
- Use your allocated PIN code or Fob Key on our internal automatic door.
- Operating hours are 5am to 10pm weekdays, excluding public holidays.
- Our external door is unlocked at 5am and locked at 10pm weekdays, excluding public holidays. Outside of these hours, you are unable to access any personal property left at Bike Stop.
Other services and facilities:
- Lockers for storage of helmets, clothing etc - one per booking - bring your own lock.
- Bike and locker locks are available for purchase on our booking system.
- Please note this facility has no toilets or showers